Re: /home replication on laptop

Hi!
	I also faced this issue a few months ago, with no 'smart' solution
involving NFS. However, CODA might do the trick, if you can afford the
quite large disk and cpu requirements it requires on the server. Oh, and
last time I tried I have had a tough time configuring it properly, so you
might want checking the docs *first*.

Regards,
raph