Re: How to switch PCMCIA network config

yep, most certainly I do.
If you go to the /etc/pcmcia/ dir there's a file called network.opt
In it (if you can find the sample file from the paackage) is a swich
construnction with option.
Each option contains of 4 paramters like schemename nad 3 others.
Within the scope of each switch-option there will be variables like
ipaddress= netmask= dns_1-3= and even options for dhcp and bootp lookups.
Just set multiple schemes in there and use: cardctl scheme for the current
scheme lookup and cardcl scheme <name> to change is.
I think that the cardctl man-page probably will have more on it.
good luck,