Re: cs4281 sound doesn't work after suspending

Well, I have even worse problems. I guess my HP Omnibook 4150 has a cs4232
sound card. It really breaks when suspending. I can never get sound
to work after I have suspended. If I boot without loading the sound modules,
suspend, resume, and then load the modules, I get a quite interesting
effect: it sounds like an old LP with the spring of the needle arm being
too loose, skipping backwards. I hear sound for about 0.3s and then the
same 0.3s of sound repeats n times, and sometimes advances a bit in time
after that. I remember having some odd sound problems in
Windows too after suspending. I'm not sure if the effects were
the same.

Anton

--
Anton Gyllenberg <anton@lifix.fi>                        +358-50-3412792