Re: confusing pcmcia problems

All working now - started tcpdump, and everything worked fine - I read
in another post that there may be something about that particular card
(ARP caching issues?) that keeps it from operating correctly until it
is put in promiscuous mode - something tcpdump would do. I need to figure
out how to get the proper options executed everytime I boot up, but I
should be able to figure that out. Thanks for your help.

Michael