Re: NEC VERSA V/75

Hello Andy,

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 05:50:02PM +1000, Andy Turner wrote:
> I've just been handed an NEC Versa V/75 laptop and asked if I can get it
> going........
> ......the challenge here is there are no leads with it.
>
> What kind of power supply am I looking for here ?

The NEC support site has the Versa V user's guide available for
download in .pdf format:
http://support.neccomp.com/notebook/PENTIUM/V75/VERSAV-75MAN.ASP

This is an electronic version of the manual that came with the
Versa.  The appendix lists the spec's of the power supply; one
of the sections near the beginning shows you how/where it is
connected to the Versa V.

If you can't find what you need in there, feel free to contact
me again.

HTH.
--
David Karlin