Re: Xircom cem56 hot swap

> I have the same card and also get similar problems on occasion.  What is
> happening in my case is that DHCP is getting stuck on something when I
> am not connected to a network - if I kill a running dhcp process and
> then re-insert the card it all starts to work again.
>
> Cheers,
> 					Andrew.

I have had a bunch of problems with dhcp but it has been inconsistent
enough (and at most of my clients, I have static IP) that I had ignored
it.  But if there's some bug with the dhcpcd, what sort of bug report
should we file?  Things are getting awful close to sealed up, and we don't
want them frying every *really* mobile user with a bug like that...

  . | .   Heather Stern                  |         star@starshine.org
--->*<--- Starshine Technical Services - * - consulting@starshine.org
  ' | `   Sysadmin Support and Training  |        (800) 938-4078