Re: Shutdown causes time loss on a Toshiba Tecra 8000

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 11:08:30PM +0000, Chris Waters wrote:
> Some people have mentioned that they needed to pass "apm=on" to the
> kernel at boot time to enable kernel apm support.  If you (or your

This is for kernels build from Debian kernel-source packages whose have
a patch to compile APM support and have it enable/disable at runtime
(cf Herbert Xu in this list before).
The pristime kernel source don't have the apm parameter trick unless
that have been added now (I haven't check the source).

David.