re: 3c575_cb driver

I have a sony n505ve and purchased the above ethernet card. I've spent more
than enough hours trying to get debian to work. It works flawlessly in
redhat. I've tried to get slink to recognize eth0. I did upgrade pcmcia-cs
to the newest version, and it will recognize eth0, but no network functions
work. It's quite frustrating. Anyone have any ideas where to begin with
this? I can get a fresh copy of slink on the notebook if needed (ie.
startover again).

Thanks!

-ks