Re: Swiss-German keyboard

Tibor Kovacs decía:
> i have just installed the Debian slink on an Omnibook 4100 with
> Swiss-German keyboard.
> Although it was no problem to get the right keyboard for the X-Window, i
> did not find out, how to configure it for the shells. This is really
> disturbing, because the US and Swiss keyboars are very different.

I have an English keyboard with a Spanish layout.
I did it with kbdconfig (packageis to look for are kbd and kbd-data).
Hope it helps :-)

	Amaya

--
 Je suis petit voleur, grand faussaire, flambeur, vitriolé, dépresif, pesimiste
forcené, fier, tricard, indélébile, maladroit, addict et violent - S. Gainsbourg