Re: eth0 (Xircon) does not exist

I am using a Xircom credit card on Debian thinkpad
(though, I am still struggling with sound) with no
problem. I can think of two possibilities in your
case.

Try:
insmod xirc2ps_cs.o (I hope, I have spelled it right).

If it still fails, make sure you have enabled pcmica
as net device during installation.

Best of all, compile new kernel 2.4test11 or 12. In
this for net device choose nothing but pcmcia and then
xirc2ps.. as a module.
Good luck,
Shandar