Re: Woody on Toshiba Tecra 8100

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Miguel A. Figueroa wrote:
 Hi
 I have simmilar problems on my Toshiba Satelite PRO 4300
 finaly I make work my sound card with kernel 2.4.0-test12 where Yamafa YMF* is included
 in sound cards, my sound card is working with driver in Native mode, I try use it
 in lagency mode but mashine is hanging during the startup, but two things
 one like I see lots of ppl have the same problem sound hang when Laptop is going to suspend mode :(((
 second that the quality of the sound is bit low, I left on small partiniton W2K to play DVD and sound is much better

any way I wish u luck :)

all best

Tom