IBM 2,5" drive

Hello,

last week I wrote about my broken IBM disk in here.
the 6gb travelstar I wanted to buy wasn't available anymore.
So I looked for another disk and found the travelstar 20GN (10 gb) space.
I saw the interface was ATA-5 although the same IBM page said the
interface was ATA-4.
(http://www.storage.ibm.com/hardsoft/diskdrdl/travel/32gh30gt20gndata.htm)

I wondered what this interface is. Does ATA-5 exist? I now have an
thinkpad 390e with ATA-4 interface which supports 9.5mm disks, this is my
only chance, or doesn't it work at all?

please, could anybody make this clear to me?

kind regards,
Maurice Verhagen