Re: 2.4.0-test11 and pcmcia on a toshiba 320CDT
- To: Russell Coker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: 2.4.0-test11 and pcmcia on a toshiba 320CDT
- From: Joost Claessen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 12:36:46 +0100
- Message-id: <20001129123645.A561@Smerfje>
- In-reply-to: <0011291216281P.14518@lyta>; from email@example.com on Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 12:16:28PM +0100
- References: <20001129094554.A247@Smerfje> <0011291216281P.14518@lyta>
On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 12:16:28PM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On 2000-11-29 09:45, Joost Claessen wrote:
> >Lately I decided to try 2.4.0-test11 on my toshiba. Fetchted the source,
> >compiled the kernel whith pcmcia, every thing whent fine. But when I
> > rebooted, the cardmgr couldnt loud the i82365 module. I said init_module:
> > no such device. Detaile found below. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
> It is working fine for me (Thinkpad T20) right now!
> Did you use the pcmcia source that comes with the kernel or the stuff from
> the pcmcia-source package? I use the latter because the former didn't work...
I used the source from the kernel. I'll try it again but then whit the source
from the pcmcia source package.
Mzzl Joost (de enige echte)