pump question

Hi,

I'm using pump to manage my dynamic ip address assigned by my ISP for my cable modem. I'm using IPChains as part of my firwall.

At the moment my IPchains config file is run only at boot up, but if when pump renews the lease on my IP address it changes, my IPchains script needs to be rerun, otherwise things get screwed up.

Is there anyway to get pump to run a script after renewing a lease or do i need to switch to a different dhcp client ?

TIA

Nige

Nigel Sale
ADC Software Systems Division
* Tel: +44 (0)20 8334 3288
* Fax: +44 (0)20 8332 7403
* Mail: nigel_sale@adc.com <mailto:nigel_sale@adc.com>
URL http://www.metrica.com
Spencer House / 23 Sheen Road / Richmond / Surrey / TW9 1BN / United Kingdom