lm-sensors on DELL I37k?

Hi,

I tried today to install as lm-sensors (reads temperatures/fan speeds etc
from the motherboard) on my DELL I37k running potato. It installed fine
and "sensors-detect" detected a monitoring chip. However, I still needed
the kernel modules to actually read the monitoring data.

So I got lm-sensors-sources, installed, and tried to compile as modules.
The i2c part worked, but "kernel/sensors.c" in lm-sensors didn't compile.

Did anybody here have any luck with this?

cheers, Stefan

---Stefan Kluth---------------Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter-----------
-  MPI fuer Physik         -  phone:  +49 89 32354 468  -      OPAL&  -
-  Foehringer Ring 6       -  fax:    +49 89 32354 305  -      ATLAS  -
---D-80805 Munich, Germany----e-mail: skluth@mppmu.mpg.de--------------