A little off topic...laptop date.

Sorry if this is off topic, but this is the most relevant list i subscribe to,

I have a rather old 486 laptop which had a bit of a funny turn the other day and advanced the date by 20 years !. It was a couple of days before i realised and now i have a load of files with are dated 20 years in the future.

Does anybody know how i can first find all these files ? I'm sure i should be able to use the find comand but can't find the right options,
And secondly, any way to subract 20 yeats from a files creation date ?

Thanks in advance,

Nige

Nigel Sale
ADC Software Systems Division
* Tel: +44 (0)20 8334 3288
* Fax: +44 (0)20 8332 7403
* Mail: nigel_sale@adc.com <mailto:nigel_sale@adc.com>
URL http://www.metrica.com
Spencer House / 23 Sheen Road / Richmond / Surrey / TW9 1BN / United Kingdom