Re: Net Config

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 brew@theMode.com wrote:

> Could some one refresh my memory?  I'm running a Dell Latitude and have a
> static ip at work which works OK, but want to use DHCP at home and at my
> other work location.

I use netenv.  It's a bit unclear from the docs how to set it up.
Basically, I use it through LILO by having "home" and "work" entries
that include "append=NETENV=[home|work]" on bootup.  After setting up
some files (which is pretty well explained in the docs), the package
takes care of everything.

                                          -Dave