Re: How to install debian package on Redhat Linux.

G'Day !

Call me old fashion, but ... for my money you can't beat fvwm2.

Highly configurable and you get 9+ pages to place your apps.  And I can run it
on a 486/33 with 8 M comfortably (old desktop), or my 486/66 with 20M (current
laptop used to develop in GTK+).

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important
than that !!!

                    "Benjamin F.
                    Zhou"                To:     debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
                    <zhoub@fisci.        cc:
                    com>                 Subject:     How to install debian package on Redhat Linux.

                    10/23/00
                    02:31 PM

Hi,

I have an old notebook compaq Armada with Redhat 6.1 and 24MB RAM.

I want to replace the fat enlightment with a thinner window manager but still
retain
some of the comfort user interface.
 Which alternative wm should I choose ?

thanks