Re: Notebook Toshiba Satellite 1605.

Soundblaster "compatible" usually means that the card works in a similar
fashion to a soundblaster in Windows but not under other OSes. Try
finding what crystal card you have and then look for a driver matching the
model. Look at the vendors site and try to find out what chip it uses,
lspci could give you some hints. I suppose there's quite alot of people
out there with laptops using this card so more detailed help is probably
available.