D-Link 650 Ethernet

I am having problems with my new D-Link 650 PCMCIA card. When I insert it, it loads just find and
creates a new network device, but I can never access any other computers through it, and according
to ifconfig it never transmits or recieves packets. Checking /var/log/syslog, it is being loaded
as a "KTI ETHER-C15 Fast ethernet" instead of a "D-Link DFE-650", and when I comment out the
description for the KTI card in /etc/pcmcia/config, it tries (and fails) to load as an "Anonymous
Memory" card! Thanks in advance for any help you may have.

-Jules Kongslie
<xeh007@yahoo.com>

P.S. I know that it's not the card itself or the socket because the D-Link card works fine in
Windows and I have a modem card that works nicely in Windows and Linux.