Re: PCMCIA 10/100 TP + BNC

On Sat, 12 Aug 2000, Stefan Fleiter wrote:

> is there any PCMCIA card following the Cardbus Standard which can be
> used with with Twisted Pair and BNC and offers 10/100 Mbit at least for
> TP.

I know 3Com do a card that does all the above, plus its got funky features
that release CPU cycles.  I can't remember the model number but 3Com do a
great range of PCMCIA cards that seem to be *very* reliable.

> Of course it has to work with Linux ;-)

as far as I know most (if not all) 3com cards work with linux (even the
duel modem+ethernet ones) so this shouldn't be an issue.

Although I haven't said anything greatly useful pointing at one card at
least you have a company to look at ;)

Alex