Re: Mach64 & 3D

hi,

at first check if your card is supported from the libs:
http://www.mesa3d.org/
http://glx.on.openprojects.net/
and other

then check on which modes are ogl is supported. (for example my old riva
128 supports it till 16 bit 1024 or so).

and if it is supported then (on most packages) it should be build in
else you have to build the specific packages. (like xmps - 'cause no deb
packages are avaible)

have fun,
alias m.nine.six.