Re: strange melting screen when X starts

Once upon a time, I heard Xiaolan Ling say

> Thanks very much! I made some more progress in the weekend. I can login
> as normal user after I deleted the .xsession file in the user's home
> dir. I think I made a big mess when I was upgrading X. Hopefully, it
> works now and my system hasn't hanged up till now.

Hi, have you manage to get X to resume properly?

I installed xfree 4.0.1 deb (phase1 ~ alpha package). It seems to run fine
except that I could not suspend/stand because when resume X would crash the
machine completely.

Chanop
--
| Just Debian ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chanop@syseng.anu.edu.au|