questions about toshiba tecra 8100
dear laptop-list users,
I'm currently in the process of looking for a new laptop, at this moment
only the tecra 8100 comes in to fiew.
I have the following questions about this box:
1. how does the speedtrap thing work
2. does the internal modem work with linux
3. for the selectbay oce of the choices is a LS-120 drive what the hell is
4. do sound and X work without too much teaking?
5. is the IRDA port supported and has anyone tested it yet?
6. is the port-replicator supportable under linux?
7. any other notes of interrest in the combination linux and this laptop?
Any insiteds would be helpfull.