Re: Maestro sound card, scratching

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:

> Thanks, when I get access to an unbroken mirror, I'll have a look. (Is it
> in unstable yet?)

To say you the truth, I don't use the debian packages for the kernel; I've
always taken the source code from kernel.org to install it by hand.

Well, really I'm not using Debian now, I've gone back to my dear Slackware
:-), but I'm still subscribed to this list because there are interesting
threads and I think Debian is one of the best distributions (anyway
Slackware gives me just the things I need, no less, no more).