installation help

i need help installing  debian onto my laptop  everything loads  up i
press enter to start the process it checks everything  then it locks up
the last line reading  "ramdisk: compressed image found at block 0" how
do i get aorund this problem  i also  need to know if ne one kows where
i can find driveoverlay software for a fujitsu  4645mb hard drive i
would like to use this drive instead of  my old 120mb drive  but right
not niether of them work when trying to install linux im running in
older 486/dx2 50mhz mitac 4023 notebook   w/4.096 mb of ram with msdos
only  ne help will be appreciated

http://hothits.hypermart.net/loveisblind.ram