Re: Suspend and X

> >> Your suspend to disk, is it an "hibernate"?
> >No.
> >Hugo
> And how do you "suspend to disk", then? Some software?

Nay, it is just the "lowest power mode" my laptop can handle - I suppose
it is probably called suspend-to-ram. I don't feel like making a
suspend-to-disk partition, and creating a suspend-to-disk file on my
windows partition didn't work: I still got the "no suspend-to-disk
partition or file found" on bootup. I decided I don't really need
suspend-to-disk at the moment, the farthest I transport the machine
without turning off properly is next door...

Later,
Hugo