Re: Old Potato disks that work

I suppose I should give more details about my machine.  It's an old Dell
Latitude XPi 133 w/ a Linksys 10-Base2 / 10-BaseT pcmcia ethernet card.
Like I said below, it didn't dhcp on our network but I could provide a
static address.  I also specified the media type as I believe I had read
that the card manager software could not always auto detect it properly.