Re: sound on 8100

/ Todd Weaver <todd@zenwerks.com> was heard to say:
| The problem is in the BIOS configuration for pc cards

Indeed.

| oddly enough I made this change:
|
| ACPI BIOS v1.20
|  CONFIGURATION
|   Device Config. = All Devices
|
|  PC CARD
|   Controller Mode = CardBus/16-bit

I'll have to double check the 'All Devices' part to be sure, but I
think that's what I've got setup here but I'm definitely getting lockups.
Probably related to my ethernet pcmcia card.

Is your sound card on IRQ 11? Anyone know if it's possible to
change the PCI IRQ of cards on a Tecra 8100? (Anyone else know
what else is on IRQ 11?)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--