as86?

Ok, so I'm slowly building my Tecra 8100. I wanted to build a new kernel
(I need to get as much done as possible before I leave the office and loose
my high-speed net connection since I don't have any Debian 2.2 CDs :-),
but make bzdisk reports 'Commadn not found' in response to the attempt
to use as86. What have I failed to install?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is necessary to try to surpass