Re: Modem trouble

I had to define some special serial port options to get a Xircom cardbus
10/100 + modem card working. There is only one interrupt pin on pc
card/cardbus, so the different functions need to share the interrupt. If
you haven't already turned on share_irq, you may want to try it.

#
# Character devices
#
CONFIG_VT=y