Re: Annoying 'unexpected interrupt' problem

I get similar things when my Compaq Contura trys to go in sleep.
Then the HD slows down and wakes up a few seconds later and the
message shows up.

Somebody told me, it has to do with firmware in the disk.

I can copy the mails directly to You, if You want.

Matth