Re: Messy display on Satellite 110CS

I really mean whatever was available 2 months ago as stable version on
debian ftp server. Kernel version should appear at boot but, as I said,
the diplay now is unreadable also in text mode... Anyway, would it make a
difference what kernel I am running? (I am afraid the problem looks more
hardware-related since seems to be operative-system independent now. Linux
might have helped in creating it, but I do not think it is the cause now).

	matteo