Re: xf86 and laptop displays

I had this problem too, and the only way to get X working properly (legibly) was to use the SVGA driver.  This of course made the graphics performance really bad (ssssssssloooooooooowwwwwwwww).  So it would be really good if the Mach64 XFree86 driver was up to it.

Richard Shepherd
Organisation X
Auckland
New Zealand