sb sound

Hi

i have a palmax pd-1100, running unstable and everything including
sound was working fine.

I started to ungrade to frozen, and at the same time recompile my
kernel to use the lastest pcmcia modules, and switched to kmod
rather than kerneld for looking after modules.

Somewhere along the way something has killed my sound (sb
module), and i now get this error message,

"Too much work in interrupt on uart401, UART jabbering ??"

Wonder if anybody has come across this error message ?

Modules are all loaded fine, no dependency problems and i'm still
using the same (correct) options to sb, something like

modprobe sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 dma16=5 mpu_io=0x330

I could try degrading my system back to the orginial setup, but i
thought i'd ask if anyone has recently experienced this message ?

Nigel

--
Nigel Sale
Senior Systems Engineer