Re: Status of battery

> Another feature I miss is suspend-to-disk. My laptop has a replaced hard
> disk, and obviously the BIOS doesn't support the suspend feature with this
> disk (it doesn't work with Win95 or DOS either).

Most laptops require a special section of the harddrive set aside for suspend.
This usually is seen as a partition between 50 and 150 mb in size with an odd
type and often a special format.  On my VAIO it expects to be at a certain
sector.  The only way to recreate it is to run your windows recovery cd on the
drive, which will likely fail if you changed the drive the size.  At least this
is what I have seen.