Re: Maestro sound driver

I dont know if this really helps, but I have a Dell Latitude wich also has the
ESS Maestro sound chip.  I installed using the latest potato boot floppys,
selected Maestro module along with the 3 OSS modules and everything worked just
fine.

I had a couple of hangs due to the sound card, but I think this was due to some
apps not working in tandem with esound.

I didnt need to add or change anything in the defaults of debian potato.
John.