From: Nate Bargmann [mailto:ka0rny@midusa.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 7:03 AM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: XF86Config for TP 760EL?

Hello.

Does anyone have a working XF86Config for the Thinkpad 760EL laptop?
This unit uses the Trident Cyber 9320 chipset with 1 MB of VRAM.  I
found two files, but they are quite dated.  I am using Debian 2.1r4
and XFree 3.3.2.  I'm doing this for a friend as he wants to try Linux.

Thanks all!

- Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom