Re: Hibernation

 Ralph,

Have you tried the 'hdparm -m16 -c1 -u1 /dev/hda' trick? I don't know what
it does but it
works for me on my Mitsubsi Amity. Several knowledgeable people commented
about
it on this list some time ago but I don't know what those parameters do nor
which actually
make suspend work. I did try the command on a desktop machine and started
getting
hardware problems with the drive so be very cautious.

Matt
--

"R. Poss" <raph@burp.hostns> on 11/09/99 03:59:36 PM

Please respond to Raph <grey.havens@earthling.net>