RE: Intel Pro 100 doesn't work

Another alternative is a plip (parallel port ip) connection with the
machine that has the CD rom drive.  I don't have an ethernet card for
my laptop (yet) and installing via floppies/plip worked fine.

Of course, that doesn't help you get the card working in the other
laptop....

--
David Karlin
mailto:dkarlin@coloradomtn.edu