Re: Recommendations for Laptop

> I would like to get a laptop and run Debian on it.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations for machines/manufactures to buy or avoid?

i love both the thinkpad's i have.  check out the linux laptop page first
though because there are linux compatibility issues with some thinkpads (eg.
the 390E is better then the 390).

find a thinkpad that is in your price range and then dig around the linux
laptop page until you find one which some one reports sucess with for
everything that you care about.

you shouldn't have problems with anything but sound and maybe apm stuff as
far as i know.

adam.