PCMCIA 3.1.[78] vs 3.3.1

Hi,

I tried to upgrade my pcmcia support to 3.1.[78] but my upgrade was half
success. Usually I'll use ethernet card which still works fine after upgrade.
My modem card stop working. It is detected, kernel know the port and irq. But
there is no irq showing in /proc/interupts. From cat command, ie cat
/dev/ttyS2, show input/output error.

Has anyone experienced this problem?

I replied to the list once that my potato box work fine with latest kernel,
2.2.13, and latest pcmcia, 3.1.6-1, at that time.

regards,
Chanop
| Chanop Silpa-Anan                 <Chanop.Silpa-Anan@faceng.anu.edu.au>     |
| Australian National University                                              |
| visit my web site                                                           |
| http://hilbert.anu.edu.au/~chanop/                                          |
|           Debian GNU Linux           ICQ uin 11366301                       |