graphics tablets and usb

Hi there,

With Debian not distributing the experimental kernels I may be using the
wrong address, but it should not hurt to try:

I have a SONY VAIO PCG-Z505F running a 2.3.24 kernel (else mostly debian).
My USB mouse works very nicely, and I got an appetite to try a graphics
tablet, again connected via USB. Anybody successful with something like
that (under linux of course)? If so: What tablet could be recommended?

Thanks for your thoughts, cheers, Kai

	Kai Martens		State University of New York at Stony Brook
				Department of Physics and Astronomy
	Kamioka Observatory
	456 Higashi-Mozumi		e-mail: kai@icrr.u-tokyo.ac.jp
	Kamioka-cho			FAX:    +81-578-5-2121