Re: Sample kernel configs for my laptop?

Graham Williams decía:
> I know the variety is limitless, but it would sure be nice if there
> were a repository of "standard" config files for various "standard"
> machines.

As far as I know there's no such a repository, but you should check
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/
I found very useful information about my Dell Inspiron there, and I recall
having seen links about Latitude which were very inspiring for me too, altough
the advice given is usually Red Hat especific.
Kind regards...

P.S: Sorry about my English, not my mother tongue.
--
       When you're root, the kernel will not protect you from yourself.
Barbwired  (The Translatrix)  -  U. Complutense de Madrid  -  Filología Inglesa