Re: Laptop FAQ // Debian on Floppys??

Aw, c'mon.  They are cheap.  A couple of kinds that I have good luck with are
the Xircom 2PS and the Thomas Conrad.  TC was bought by Compaq but their card
id's as "IBM Credit Card Ethernet", so there is another one to look for.  These
are old 10 mhz cards -- have not paid more than 30 bucks for one.

Good luck...  DWW

--
D. W. Wieboldt -- dwiebold@dazel.com