Re: Laptop FAQ // Debian on Floppys??

I would benifit greatly from a Laptop Page.

I'm new to the Linux World and have been trying to install linux on it for
about a week now, I think that it is my cdrom drive, I have made discs for
Debian but I was wondoring if there was a way I could install Debian via
only floppys. I know it'll take five million floppys, but so does windows
and I know Linux is better that Win95.

Thanks Will Robertson
will@franklinhs.pps.k12.or.us