Re: debian-laptop homepage? (was Debian-laptop faq)

>> Do you (Chris or Sean) have an estimate on how much disk space this
>> would need?

Oops, should have made this a lot more clear:  how much disk space do
you need for the _debian laptop homepage_?  I've got some space at
school which I hardly use.  I can only offer to host it, not to
(actively) maintain it, though.  (Uh, and I wouldn't mind not having
it on a geocities page with an obnoxious "g" jumping around...)

  -tom

(Sean, thanks for the other info, however.)

--
mailto:tov@ece.cmu.edu (Tom Vogels)   Tel: (412) 268-6638   FAX: -3204