Re: Sound on Toshiba 4000CDT?

There is a great list about Linux on Toshiba in general, you can get
its address (and a sort of a summery of all its info) at
http://www.gumbley.demon.co.uk/linux-tosh-4030-cdt.html

This page startted as specific to the 4030CDT but the list deals with
ALL toshiba models.

As of today, a couple of days ago I managed to play CD's and MP3's on
my 4080XCDT using info pointed on this list.  I also had a patched
Xfree 3.3.3.1 running on it long before 3.3.4 startted supporting it
(but now the 3.3.4 is out you should use it instead).

All in all, a must-have resource for any Linux/Toshiba user.

Hope this helps,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."