Re: pb with xircom eth+modem

I have the same problem, and it is NOT ppp/network configuration related.
When I try to open the serial port it returns input/output error.  If I
setserial the IRQ to 0 it will work, but very slowly, as serial ports are
not meant to be polled.

I haven't looked at the problem that in depth, but the card used to work
fine untill shortly before kernel 2.2.0.  If anybody finds a solution
please let me know, because I have been using windows to use my modem
(which is very rare fortunatly, I have ethernet at home, school, and most
of my work places).

Thank you,
Charlie