I'd like to give Some "POSSIBLE" advice.

Hello Hans:

	Some thing came to my mind when I saw yours and others' mail whitch posted ot the mailing list: "If there are 100% accurate answers to every possible question that thing might be more easier".  But, I think the answer is probably NO.  "Should people who try to learn Linux have to experience the every stage as those top-one?"  Maybe, or maybe not!  Although I've try so many time to drop my "serious" questions to nearlly every possible place as I know, some possible answers may come back, most of the"serious" questions still are "some where out there", and waitting for my seriously studying of varity of documents.

	I'm living in Taiwan,too.  In fact, I'm Taiwaness.  Thing are quite different from other country, I do wish that those different siturations may change soon, but the word "Change", have slightly different definition in Taiwan PC market then US or Europe.  Find some nearly help locally may save your time, People who live in Taiwan are quite friendlly, and willing to help others, even they never see you before, this culture is quite different from other place,too.

	I bought my laptop PC finally after searching almost 3 mounths, even I had read the COMPATIBLE LIST time after time, it still took me so long to do it.  People who wrote this lists that lists, is living outside of Taiwan,  they may not know that lot of stuff are hardly to get or even not available here,  more seriously say is that we took almost every standar or spec of linux( hardware, software and even the learning experiences ) outside, too.  Though, almost 60% or 70% or even more percent of the PCs in the world are "Made In Taiwan", but still a lots of parts can't be found inside of Taiwan!

	I'd like to give you some advices if you still need some, Please just e-mail to me directly, if you can just give me your phone number, I'd like to help you as possible as I can.  Finally, I'd like to thank deeply to those people who give their knowledge or experiences to whole Linux community, without their efforts,  prople who like me will never understand that nothing can be done without paying anything on my own, thanks to their contribuations!

Nazareth Shu
Aug. 21 1999
Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C.